Monday, May 17, 2010

Quince song trouble can some one help?

My 15th Birth-day is coming up and i still havn't picked a song for my father daughter dance. Most quinces use the song Butterfly Kisses and I Loved Her First.So I would like to be different and not have it country,plus I can't seem to find any other songs any suggestions? Thank you to anyone that has a suggestion!

Quince song trouble can some one help?
arvind.kumar
Reply:dance with my father by luther vandross


isn't she lovely by stevie wonder


have i told you lately by rod stewart


home by michael buble


i'll stand by you by the pretenders or


carrie underwood


my girl by the temptations


my wish by rascal flatts


lean on me by al green





also here is a website with suggestions:





http://www.wedalert.com/songs/fatherdaug...





just a few to get you thinking..good luck!

rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment