Thursday, May 20, 2010

What my cousin and I should do about the would be quince preserves?

My cousin's grandmother (she lives with her grandmother, across the road from me, and her grandmother is my great grand aunt), has a quince tree, and she collected quinces to make preservers. We found old scales on the attic, and decided to play shop, and put the quinces outside, near the gates, and we did not expect it, but one woman tourist bought them all. Then we went to the centre by foot and they had a new scream parlour opened there, and we ordered all the flavours, a ball of everything, and went slightly sick, and then went home. Now what should we do and what should we tell her grandmother, my grandaunt? (We sold the bucket too).

What my cousin and I should do about the would be quince preserves?
So what.





Tell her the truth.





Tell her you sold all of it, spent the money %26amp; will pay her back the moment you are able to. But until then your punishment is your stomach ache b/c you idiots ate too much.
Reply:You should become a writer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment