Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quince Songs dancing...?

i need help.


so i have my songs


Entrance: whatsyaname instrumental.


Waltz: Tiempo De Vals %26amp; Cinderella waltz


FunDance: Walk it out, 2 step, lets go, whine up, Low





Ok here's my problem.


shoe change/doll exchange will be beauty and the beast cuz thats what my mom wants.





But when i dance with my dad, padrio, grandpa, and chambelan i dont know how to split the songs.





cuz i wanted to dance you and me with my chambelan and just him.





and my dad my little girl.





but what do i do with my pardino and grandpa.





do you think that would be to long...it would be like 12 minutes of just dancing.


which is pretty boring just having the court sway there.





what do you think i should do?

Quince Songs dancing...?
Is it possible to do a mix and have them cut in on each other?


If you do that, work it out with the DJ, and have him give you a copy of the mix tape, a 30 second to a minute of each person dancing then them kinda lined up to cut in,(Rehearsed) go threw it with them at the rehearsal. The key for the dancer change is like a beat or two between songs then a song change.


Maybe that would be a option.


Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment