Saturday, May 22, 2010

Planning my Quince?=]?

I want something elegant,beautiful,modern,and fun for all ages to enjoy.I just do not know what kind of theme?I'm a very bubbly person just so u know.=] Also what type of surprise dance should I do?

Planning my Quince?=]?
Theres many!!!





Beach Party





Black and White





Masquerade





Luau





Hollywood





Cowboy/Cowgirl





Pirates





Candyland





Precious Moments





Mardi Gras (personal favorite--I did this theme and everyone loved it you could take it far and beyond and it wasn't expensive at all)





Vegas Night (another personal favorite)
Reply:Cinderella!!!! with a twist idk my friends had normal 15s do something traditional but edgy! oh and dont shake ur booty b/c that is not nice in a 15 wat make the party stand out are the dresses are tuxedos a dance with ur father or maybe get a friends band to sing at ur 15 choose a unique place to take pictures idk the beach.





a beach theme never seen that








congrats!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment