Saturday, November 14, 2009

Okay... so im having my quince in about a year... & i need help on finding a banquet hall or rental hall in MD

I need it for about 300 people [yes i knoe alot]... %26amp; also i need some ideas on how to make my quince UNIQUE..... Please %26amp; thanks people.





[p.s] i dont really want a caterer so i dnt want a place where catering in required. thanks ALOT.=]

Okay... so im having my quince in about a year... %26amp; i need help on finding a banquet hall or rental hall in MD
HOLLA!!!....very seldom are people on here from the DC Metropolitan area...:)


Now to answer your question. Not sure what part of MD are you looking to rent a place; but I enjoy venues at hotels...because they do everything for you., I'm not clear on if you want or don't want a caterer.,


Visit Radisons hotel in Largo, Md


Marriott in Greenbelt, Md.


Florian Hall in Bowie, Md


Treetop in Landover, Md


Have fun.,
Reply:congrats on your quince' :) try googlind reception halls in MD . I am looking for a reception hall or something myself for my wedding :) good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment