Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is Japanese Quince poisonous to plants?

I searched all the lists on the web about toxic and safe plants for cats and I can't find Japanese Quince on any of them. I need help!

Is Japanese Quince poisonous to plants?
According to this website, the plant is NOT poisonous.


(*indicates non-poisonous species)


http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz/public...





to make sure Call the Angell Animal Poison Control Hotline at 1-877-2ANGELL.


24 hours a day, 365days a year. there is a $55 charge....





Good luck.
Reply:Because the range of plants that are poisonous is so wide, a vet will tell you it is and a florist will tell you it isn't, I decided I love my cat more than the plants and the plants got a new home. Best to assume they are all poison.


No comments:

Post a Comment